Suppose EXP2 is an expression which happens to be a polynomial in one
collection C of variables C_1,C_2,C_3,...C_n with coefficients depending on
a collection D of variables D_1,D_2,...,D_m
(EXP2=sum_{alpha in
I}[A_alpha(D_1,D_2,...,D_m)*product_{k=1}^n[C_{alpha_k}^{alpha_k}]], where
I is a finite index set in the set of n-tuples of integers and A_alpha is a
coefficient). Suppose EXP1 is an expression which is equal to EXP2, but
which is scrambled.

If I only have EXP1, how can I automatically rewrite it to be in the form
of EXP2?

Suppose, for example, that I have the code

a=var('a')
b=var('b')
c=var('c')
d=var('d')
e=var('e')
eqn=a==b*(d^2)+e*(c+d) + c*(2*b+e)

How could I rearrage eqn automatically so that I am expressing a as a sum
of b times a coefficent depending on c and d plus e times a coeffient
depending on d and e, such that I get the equation

a==b*(d^2+2*c)+e*(2*c+d)?