Hello~

I am attempting to write a script in which I would like sage to solve some symbolic inequalities *explicitly* for certain variables, but it does not produce the expected results.

sage: var("x, y, z")
sage: solve(z>x/y, x)

This returns:

[[0 < y, y*z - x > 0], [y < 0, -y*z + x > 0]]

Instead of:

[[0 < y, x < y*z], [y < 0, x > y*z]]

Any ideas on how to get SAGE to return the latter result? The inequalities I wish to solve for are linear in the variable I wish to solve for.

~Brian