On Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 1:47:46 PM UTC+2, Ruslan Abramchuk wrote:

> Ok, I see. But it is not very obvious.
> Technically topic is closed?

No, technically there are two bugs triggered in Sage. First, the limit is
given in the form compatible with Maxima not Sage (input the limit by
hand will give an error). This is known but unresolved, see
http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/17892

Secondly, even if Sage could understand what Maxima says it couldn't
simplify the expression (via Maxima). This is a Maxima bug and should
be reported there. I don't think we have tickets tracking this, either.

Regards,