Hello,

This looks like a bug in the method incidence_matrix itself

def incidence_matrix(...):
    cols.sort()
    return matrix(cols, sparse=sparse).transpose()

In other words, the matrix is sorted before being returned and there is
no correspondance with anything!

Vincent

PS: BTW, this method is very badly implemented...