Earlier in the docbuilding, I see this:

[combinat ] building [inventory]: targets for 2 source files that are out
of date
[combinat ] updating environment: 0 added, 2 changed, 0 removed
[combinat ] reading sources... [ 50%]
sage/combinat/cluster_algebra_quiver/cluster_seed
[combinat ] Encoding error:
[combinat ] 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 414: ordinal
not in range(128)
[combinat ] The full traceback has been saved in
/var/folders/cp/n8wtqs490tq5psknff1hv9qr0000gn/T/sphinx-err-jeDhGW.log, if
you want to report the issue to the developers.

which is caused by the accents on line 18 of cluster_seed.py. Does the
problem go away if you remove those accents or add something like

# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

to the top of the file?

  John