On Sunday, 4 October 2015 09:37:06 UTC-7, Dmitrij Moreinis wrote:

> Okey, maybe I should give more infromation. I have just one user on my
> laptop. And this is administrator. I have tired both, sudo make, and make.
> Do I have to create a new user, then reinstall all programms again and then
> run the make command? I hope I am understanding this correctly.?

yes, do create a user with normal privileges and run Sage build under it.
You'll need to make the sage source tree writeable for it.
(e.g. use chown command)

By the way, playing with 3rd party software under an adminstrator/root
account is asking for trouble - I presume you don't want to become part of
a botnet...