I recompiled sage and sagemanifolds (git), if I start from a terminal
./sage -n=ipython it works fine. I I make an icon I still got jupiter not
running. I guess I have to indicate the path somewhere ?
I notice from few months on, that ubunty python is always sending a message
of security which seems to pertube fonctionning. Kind of "your path can be
attacked by people bad intentioned ..." Last year I hadn't this.
Well I wait for sage-6.9 deb as I didn't solve this problem (which is only
anoying).
Henri