I have created a large worksheet at
https://cloud.sagemath.com/projects/3c2a9143-d685-410f-995c-28f44056999f/files/bent-functions-duals-Cayley-graphs.sagews
with a public copy at
https://cloud.sagemath.com/projects/80f4c9e7-8a37-4f59-82e7-aa179ec0b652/files/public/bent-functions-duals-Cayley-graphs.sagews
It contains a mix of quick and slow calculations.

When I try to run the worksheet by using CTRL-A then hitting the run
button, it does not consistently run all cells in order. Sometimes the run
skips cells, causing errors in later cells. Sometimes the run seems to hang
on a long calculation. Is this a known bug?

How do I move the function definition portion of my worksheet to a module?
Is moving to a module the best workaround for the CTRL-A problem? As an
alternative, is there a way to chain the calculations of small worksheets?

All the best.