Thanks works fine :)

Le 03/01/2016 11:07, Volker Braun a écrit :
PS: Since this was a recent improvement, the Sage numeric type now register with the pep3141 abstract numbers class so you can (and should) do test like

        sage: import numbers
        sage: isinstance(5, numbers.Integral)
        True
        sage: isinstance(5, numbers.Number)
        True
        sage: isinstance(5/1, numbers.Integral)
        False
        sage: isinstance(22/7, numbers.Rational)
        True
        sage: isinstance(1.3, numbers.Real)
        True
        sage: isinstance(CC(1.3), numbers.Real)
        False
        sage: isinstance(CC(1.3 + I), numbers.Complex)
        True
        sage: isinstance(RDF(1.3), numbers.Real)
        True
        sage: isinstance(CDF(1.3, 4), numbers.Complex)
        True
        sage: isinstance(AA(sqrt(2)), numbers.Real)
        True
        sage: isinstance(QQbar(I), numbers.Complex)
        True