Hello developers,

I'm an enthusiast user of SageMath, using sage for purpose doesn't satisfy
me, so now I want to contribute in coming GSOC 2016.
As you, all know that Sage have no functionality to prints all the steps
that how this particular equation is solved. It gives
the exact solution of a particular equation.
For example: We have an equation (2+3*(8/2)) and when I solve this
equation in SageMath it gives the exact answer i.e 14. However, it's
really interesting to imagine if Sage prints all the steps that how
they solve the above equation to find its answer like first it print
this (2+3*4) by solving inner bracket and then it print (2+12) by
multiplying 3 and 4 and at least it prints the last answer i.e 14.
This can be done by using BODMAS rule. If by some algorithm or
logic Sage prints every step of BODMAS operation then Sage have the
capability to prints
all the steps that how they solve the particular equation.

Here is the given below links in which I use SageMath in LaTeX.
1.) https://github.com/GreatDevelopers/DesignAids
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FGreatDevelopers%2FDesignAids&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHVoDsYDFr6gez6ZT3J5VWmxcfPzg>
The above code creates a pdf file like
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9rE-y43R1Z8OWJLbTg3WFJIUHc/view?usp=sharing

2.) https://github.com/GreatDevelopers/SageLaTeX/tree/master/shm

If any mentor of SageMath can guide me then I want to contribute in
it. As I don't know that this thing is physically happening or not. If
yes then I am the lucky guy and who wants to contribute in some open
source projects.

--
Amritpal Singh
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, India