sagemanifolds compiles well usually... Just follow the install doc and sm-install.sh :

http://sagemanifolds.obspm.fr/download.html#script_install/sm-install.sh

I prefer than git.

Le 31/03/2016 19:00, Oscar Alberto Castillo Felisola a écrit :
Hi Eric,

I finally compiled the source of sage from github, but I got a merge conflict when I added the sagemanifolds branch. I'll post further when I get to the office. Hope you could help me.

Cheers.