On May 26, 2016, at 4:30 PM, Andrey Novoseltsev <novos...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 26 May 2016 10:34:07 UTC-6, kcrisman wrote:
> http://ask.sagemath.org/question/33555/problem-with-encoding-german-characters/
>
> <http://ask.sagemath.org/question/33555/problem-with-encoding-german-characters/>
>  could be related, or so the poster seems to imply - though probably not bad
> enough to go back before 7.2.
>
> Thanks a lot for pointing it out - this is the worst problem I am currently
> aware of and it is definitely new. Would be solved by a switch to Python3, I
> guess ;-)
>
> Overall things seem to be good enough that I don't plan a reversal anymore.

Over the past few days I’ve gotten several complaints about the iOS sage app
being broken.  Unfortunately, I missed the message that you were upgrading the
cell server, so I didn’t know where to look immediately.

The method that the app uses is to load a webpage with an embedded sage cell in
it, with some options other stuff to communicate back to the app.  The template
webpage is

https://bitbucket.org/gvol/sage-ios-app/src/c688df944ae283e1bb080ebabaec18dec584b2fa/template.html?fileviewer=file-view-default

<https://bitbucket.org/gvol/sage-ios-app/src/c688df944ae283e1bb080ebabaec18dec584b2fa/template.html?fileviewer=file-view-default>

Perhaps you will be able to look at it and notice that I’m doing something bad.

-Ivan