I found one way to view more methods: hit Ctrl-L to clear the screen first,
and/or use a larger terminal window. If your "sage:" prompt is at the very
bottom of a terminal window, it will only include a few lines of methods
when you hit the TAB key, but if the prompt is at the top of the window, it
uses all of that available space, so it displays more methods. Still not
ideal, or at least not what I'm used to.

This new version of tab completion is provided by the prompt_toolkit
package, and there are some pull requests on its github page to allow for
more ways to navigate the pop-up window (e.g., allow the left and right
arrows to switch columns), but those do not seem to have been implemented
yet (or at least, they don't work on my computer). I also don't see any
obvious ways to customize this display.

  John