​Dear Group members,
                       Suppose we have been given an ideal say 'I' in
multivariate polynomial over a finite field​. Then I know , the procedure
to find a Groebner basis say 'G' of that ideal. Suppose we have one
polynomial say f which is outside I as well as G, then can we find reduced
form(i.e remainder of f) of f modulo G, using Sage, if so what is the
procedure?
                      Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

*Mr. Nitin Shridhar Darkunde.Assistant Professor,Department of
Mathematics,School of Mathematical Sciences,Swami Ramanand Teerth
Marathwada University,Vishnupuri, Nanded-431 606 (M.S.), India.Mob.
No:08275268895    Or