I have installed 7.3, 7.4 and 7.5 and we use several instances of sagenb
(it is for teaching and we use different addresses for different studies).
With 7.3, if a user reaches the limit of CPU time, his worksheet stops and
all the data in memory is lost, but quitting and opening the worksheet
again causes no problem, and it does not affect other users. With 7.5, the
instance of the notebook must be restarted because it does not work for any
user of this instance (no problem for the other ones).
Is there some documentation for the debugging technique? Is it possible to
take beta releases? Enrique.