I confirm that I can use my worksheets if I replace
https://sagecell.sagemath.org with http://aleph.sagemath.org. However when
I call the aleph server with https I get an net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE
error which may be a problem if I make the call from within our LMS which
blocks all unsecured connections.