Hi, all,

I just tried to ssh between two of my macOS systems.  They use different
versions of macOS (10.6.8, 10.11.6) and of sage (6.10 and 7.6, respectively).

When I went from 10.6.8 to the other, and ran sage 7.6, I got flashing bits of
the stuff I was typing.  E.g., the "sage: " flashed, and "Fz.<z> =
PolynomialRing(F, "z") had the "z" at the end flash.

Anyone know what's up with that?  It's charming for the first 5 seconds, but it
gets old in a hurry (flashing continues, at 1-second intervals), and causes
strange flashbacks, about which the less said, ...

How do I persuade Sage to knock it off?

Thanks!

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large, Director
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income