On window (7 and 10) when I run sagenb (sage:notebook()) then graphique and calculation work. For example sqrt(16) i got 4, if I run the jupyter-notebook icon it runs, then I input the same sqrt(16) and then it seems frozen ? No answer... The star shows up but never stops... I read somewhere that jupyter wasn't yet working, that's why my question. Otherwise it's fantastic (even a bit slow, but my pc on windows are old stuff, two cores 4Go RAM) but for me it's better than virtualbox and I guess soon we will have improvments. (I am not working on sagemath windows, just testing) I am using sage8 beta4, and I guess when it will be on windows it will be a good apps.