I'm running Sage on my local machine (so not the sage math cloud), and some
of my computations just stop with no output or error message.
My code looks essentially like this:

@parallel
def compute(revLex):
    long computations
    print some stuff
    write some stuff to files
    return

r = compute(L)
for x in r:

When I work with small cases, everything is fine. However for bigger cases
the computations tend to take upwards of 2 hours, and then just stop.
The only reason why I know one of the computations even stopped is because
I'm staring at TOP in a console window and see the uptime jump from 110
orso minutes to 0 minutes, meaning that one job was finished, and it
started working on the next.
When this happens no output is printen, and the file to which some stuff
should have been written is empty.

What could cause this (besides a programming error on my part)? Is there
some timeout even when running on your local machine? Or some resource
limitations that just quit Sage if its using too much memory orso?

I really hope that someone has an idea here, because each of these
computations takes around 2 hours, so its very impracticle to just keep
trying to see what works.