Hi Juan

You can just compute it from the result:

sage: H = random_matrix(GF(2), 15, 20)
sage: S = H.echelon_form(transformation=True)
sage: full_rank_submatrix = H.matrix_from_columns(S.pivots())
sage: U = full_rank_submatrix.inverse()
sage: U*H == S
True

Note: this only works if m has full row rank (which it should have if
your input is a parity check matrix). Otherwise, one has to do slightly
more work.

Best,
Johan