Thanks for the answer! :) I'll try re-running the timed-out tests
separately later (tonight, maybe). Right now I'm busy working through the
tuts.
I'm not sure if the tests were running in parallel or not (I just ran
./sage --testall in the sage directory), but it was pretty busy for quite
some hours. I'll see what happens when I run the tests separately.