Hello everyone,
I have an interactive program in Python. The program does some calculations
with SageMath and graphs the results. The code is a bit long.
I want to embed the program on a webpage using SageCell and I wonder if I
can leave the Python program on the web server and use an external script:

<head>
. . . . . . .
 <script>
    sagecell.makeSagecell ({
         inputLocation: '#plot'
    })
 </ script>
</ head>
 <script type = "text / x-sage" src = "/ src / somegraph.py"> </ script>
</ div>

Just as Brython <http://www.brython.info/static_doc/en/intro.html?lang=en>
 does

Any suggestions will be appreciated,