Hi!

There seems to be a bug in the plotting in the Jupyter notebook.  The
following piecewise defined function should be smooth at r=1 but the plot
is not; the first part of the plot seems to be lifted slightly.  I noticed
this in a more complicated example but this is a reasonably minimal case.

r = var('r')
plot(2*r - r^2, r, 0, 1) + plot(1, r, 1, 2)

This bug doesn't seem to occur in CoCalc .sagews notebook but does occur in
SageMath Kernels 7.6, 8.0, 8.1 in a CoCalc Jupyter notebook and offline on
my Mac OS X Sierra in a Jupyter notebook.

Cheers,

Simon.