I use chinese trigram utf8

Le 21/03/2018 à 18:51, kcrisman a écrit :

        I think that people are more often using polymake and/or LattE
        from within Sage nowadays ... I found out about SymPol
        (https://www.geometrie.uni-rostock.de/software/
        <https://www.geometrie.uni-rostock.de/software/>) today, has
        anyone worked on a potential interface for that?  I do realize
        this is probably abandonware to some extent, so just curious,
        thanks!

    Indeed, I suppose most of the coding for it was done by Thomas
    Rehn, whose main job is a software engineer at a company, since
    SymPol was released 7 years ago...

Thanks, that's what I figured but thought I'd ask.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sage-support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to sage-support@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support@googlegroups.com>.