sagemath the best software... Before I used wxmaxima, but it has no really working jupyter-notebook (well I can't make working).

Le 29/04/2018 à 21:33, Daniel Santos a écrit :
Hi

Im glad to help.

I'll keep on working with Jupyter notebook.

I really like sagemath, I'll use to teach basic math to my future students.

Thank you again.

-Santos

    Sun 2018-04-29 08:16:14 UTC, Daniel Santos:

http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sagenb/notebook/interact.html#sagenb.notebook.interact.interact

    > There is 404 Error.
    >
    > Where i can find information about the Interact command?

    Thanks for your report! I edited the interact page
    of the Sage wiki, adding links to the documentation:

    - interacts in the Jupyter notebook

http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/repl/sage/repl/ipython_kernel/interact.html

    - interacts in the legacy SageNB notebook

http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/notebook/sagenb/notebook/interact.html

    > By the way I've been trying to work in the sage notebook()
    > but there is not Syntax Highlighting, I really like the Sage
    > notebook, it is most robust.

    It has its merits, but it is no longer developed;
    one could say it is in low maintenance mode.

    > Is there something i can do to have Syntax Highlighting?

    I don't know.

    > By the moment I'll start using Jupyter notebook,
    > it has the syntax highlighting.

    Good idea. All the notebook development effort now goes
    to the Jupyter notebook.
    Groups "sage-support" group.
    send an email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    <mailto:sage-support@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sage-support" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to sage-support@googlegroups.com <mailto:sage-support@googlegroups.com>.