Hello everyone:

I'm doing an assignment in Sage atm (through cocalc specifically), and one
thing I am doing is taking the derivative of a function and plugging in x =
0 and showing that it is equal to 0. Since it is true, sage just outputs 0.
I was hoping, however, that there was some way that sage would somehow show
"d/dx( function) = 0" in one line in the output, so that I could make it
more clear what exactly I was showing (reading the code can be a bit of an
eyesore). Is there any automated way to do this? I was trying to use the
show function but couldn't get it to work exactly how I wanted (I had to
essentially type the function in tex form first, then use show() on that
and then append on a show() for the output of the derivative).

Thanks!