You say: "hijack vs shut up, which one is more serious?  Accusing
someone hijacking something is a very serious accusation."

I certainly didn't mean it as a 'very serious accusation' like
hijacking people or planes. I used the term "hijacked" as a
technical term like it is defined in the urban dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Thread%20Hijacking

I'm sorry if it reached you differently, in a stronger sense.

You say: "And not a completely different topic."

I deny this. It didn't add anything to the topic. My question
was excellently answered, and in all your posts and those of
the experts not the slightest new information has been added
to the original question. Why? Because you have a completely
different topic. In your own words:

"Hi, I’m trying to translate this Sage syntax to Python syntax
Do you think it is realistic to use sage as a Python library
and completely not using sage (as an interpreter) itself?"

Does this has anything to do with the question of how to
calculate efficiently with the Quaternion algebra?

In your own words, a recommendation you gave above to someone
who wanted to help you:

"But if you're reading carefully this isn't what I'm asking."