shouldn't be sage dir ?

on linux I do

sudo /mydir/sage/sage /usr/bin/sage

running as

sage -n or sage -n=jupyter for a jupyter notebook

Le 19/01/2019 à 22:08, Chris Brav a écrit :
Unfortunately I have been unable to get sage running directly from a terminal on Mac. sudoln-s/path/to/SageMath/sage/usr/local/bin/sage didn't work for me. So I click on the icon and then have a choice to open either a terminal or a Jupyter notebook. Once the terminal is opened, I can use it to talk to Macaulay 2, but not through the Jupyter notebook.

Sorry for being so helpless.