I have been doing a demo of Maple, and have run into something it cannot do
that I need for my work. I thought I would toss it over here, and see if
Sage can do it.

I want to determine the residue of integrals of the type exp(-z/A)/z^n,
where n is an integer and A is a constant. I was told by someone on the
help forums at Maple that "Maple cannot compute the residue at a pole with
symbolic order", referring to the unspecified integer n.

So can Sage do things like this? Note that I don't want to see "the
analytical approach" to this particular integral, which is basically "take
some derivatives"; I'm essentially looking for a CAS that can verify that
analytical approach for poles of symbolic order.

Thanks!