Dear my friend,

I do the installation under your help. I reinstalled the sagemath software
with the steps:
1. download the latest version of SageMath 8.7 for Linux Ubuntu 18.04, and *mv
sage-8.7-Ubuntu_18.04-x86_64.tar.bz2 /usr/local/*
2. Reinstall WSL Ubuntu 18.04
3. *mkdir /usr/local/SageMath && chown -R newton /usr/local/SageMath*
4. *cd /usr/local/ tar xjvf sage-8.7-Ubuntu_18.04-x86_64.tar.bz2*
*5. chown -R newton /usr/local/SageMath*

*6. cd SageMath/ && ./sage*
*7. chown -R newton /usr/local/SageMath*

*8. alias sage='/usr/local/SageMath/sage'*

when I type sage in terminal with normal user*,* sage can be used. But
there is still a warning:

newton@Newton-PC-4:~$ sage
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ SageMath version 8.7, Release Date: 2019-03-23                     │
│ Using Python 2.7.15. Type "help()" for help.                       │
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
/usr/local/SageMath/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/psutil/_pslinux.py:469:
RuntimeWarning: 'sin' and 'sout' swap memory stats couldn't be determined
and were set to 0 ([Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/vmstat')
  warnings.warn(msg, RuntimeWarning)
*sage*: 1 + 1
2
*sage*:

Is it the bug of WSL or there is still something wrong?

henri.gir...@gmail.com <henri.gir...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月16日周四 下午5:20写道:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-support/CADUebW42H4teh8puvkUedD1fQyE4T%2B6aLazf6qpr%3D5hnjA%2BzHQ%40mail.gmail.com.