On Monday, June 17, 2019 at 10:09:35 PM UTC-7, Jeroen Demeyer wrote:

> Internal compiler error typically means one of the following:
> - Running out of memory during compilation
> - Buggy compiler
> - Hardware problem
>
> So the following questions need to be answered:
>
> 1. Is the problem reproducible? What happens when you try again?
>
> 2. Is this a machine with little memory or were you doing many things at
> the same time (possibly compiling in parallel) such that you could have
> run out memory?

Thanks for the info and advice.

1. The problem is 100% reproducible.  Same result every time.

2. It is quite possible low memory is the issue, as I'm trying to install
it on a Linode virtual server with 1 GB RAM.  I'll try upgrading my Linode
instance to 2 GB RAM and report back once I know whether that has solved
the problem or not.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-support/64205a91-bccc-45f3-89be-3b1a38f3c980%40googlegroups.com.