Hi,

help triangle_sandpile?
(version 8.8, Jupyter Windows)

gives the following (unexpected) output after Class docstring

Is this intended?

Type:            LazyImportString form:     <function triangle_sandpile at
0x6fbf91fcb90>File:
/opt/sagemath-8.8/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/misc/lazy_import.pyxDocstring:

   A triangular sandpile.  Each nonsink vertex has out-degree six.
   The vertices on the boundary of the triangle are connected to the
   sink.

   INPUT:

   "n" -- integer

   OUTPUT:

   Sandpile

   EXAMPLES:

      sage: from sage.sandpiles.sandpile import triangle_sandpile
      sage: T = triangle_sandpile(5)
      sage: T.group_order()
      135418115000Class docstring:
   EXAMPLES:

      sage: from sage.misc.lazy_import import LazyImport
      sage: my_integer = LazyImport('sage.rings.all', 'Integer')
      sage: my_integer(4)
      4
      sage: my_integer('101', base=2)
      5
      sage: my_integer(3/2)
      Traceback (most recent call last):
      TypeError: no conversion of this rational to integerInit docstring:
   EXAMPLES:

      sage: from sage.misc.lazy_import import LazyImport
      sage: my_isprime = LazyImport('sage.all', 'is_prime')
      sage: my_isprime(5)
      True
      sage: my_isprime(55)
      FalseCall docstring:
   Calling self calls the wrapped object.

   EXAMPLES:

      sage: from sage.misc.lazy_import import LazyImport
      sage: my_isprime = LazyImport('sage.all', 'is_prime')
      sage: my_isprime(12)
      False
      sage: my_isprime(13)
      True