Hi Daniel,

As far as I know, no such method is implemented in the polyhedron class.

If I understood your situation, you want to know the set of coordinates
"x_i" such that the projection along that axis is an injective function
i.e. given a point in the image of the projection, you can lift it back
uniquely using equations.

Already here, I see that this can be non-empty if and only if you have
equations,
which is what you want I guess. So, to compute the coordinates for which
this
property is true, I would compute a basis for the affine hull of the
polyhedron
(essentially, being lazy, I would just compute the polyhedron by dropping
the
inequalities and take the lines as my basis) and if that basis has a
canonical
vector e_i, then that vector is in the complement of the set you're looking
for.

Best,
J-P