On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anita Rojas <rojas....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Still not working :(
> Now I got:
>
> 500 : Internal Server Error
>
> in Chrome browser.
> What should I do?

please post more details.
e.g. if I try running "sage -n"
in the terminal I see something like this:

$ ./sage -n
┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
│ SageMath version 9.1.beta9, Release Date: 2020-03-29               │
│ Using Python 3.7.3. Type "help()" for help.                        │
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┃ Warning: this is a prerelease version, and it may be unstable.     ┃
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Please wait while the SageNB export server starts...
[I 00:38:22.448 NotebookApp] Using MathJax: nbextensions/mathjax/MathJax.js
[I 00:38:22.684 NotebookApp] Serving notebooks from local directory:
/home/dimpase/sage
[I 00:38:22.684 NotebookApp] The Jupyter Notebook is running at:
[I 00:38:22.684 NotebookApp]
http://localhost:8888/?token=5f633ab1a08a1d6abc180d567fc05d5158ba41652359faa2
[I 00:38:22.684 NotebookApp] Use Control-C to stop this server and
shut down all kernels (twice to skip confirmation).
[C 00:38:22.975 NotebookApp]

    To access the notebook, open this file in a browser:
        file:///run/user/1000/jupyter/nbserver-10489-open.html
    Or copy and paste one of these URLs:

http://localhost:8888/?token=5f633ab1a08a1d6abc180d567fc05d5158ba41652359faa2

Please post what you're seeing.

As well,

you might try running

    sage -n jupyter

which should directly launch a jupyter notebook