I am not, there are two Vincent Delecroix working in universities
in France. I am the other one

https://www.labri.fr/perso/vdelecro/

Beyond working from the same institution we do not have any
relation.

Le 11/04/2020 à 18:12, Carlos Rodriguez a écrit :
ok. Now it seems it worked!
Thank you... btw: are you (or related to) the philosopher ?
(what's the chance?.... why sage?) ;)

Cheers!

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 11:27 AM Vincent Delecroix <