According to wikipedia, graphs.CirculantGraph(n, [j_1, j_2, ...]) is
connected if and only if gcd(n, j_1, j_2, ...) = 1. In this case, the gcd
is 2. If Sage's definition is correct, it's defined as having 10 vertices,
and vertex i is connected to vertices i+2, i-2, i+4, i-4, then even
vertices will only be connected to other even vertices, so it should have
two connected components.

(I'm not a graph theorist, and wikipedia is wikipedia, so take this with a
grain of salt.)

  John