Hello everyone,

I am trying to compile Sage on macOS 10.14.

The package brial-1.2.5 fails to compile.

The error is:

../../libbrial/include/polybori/common/traits.h:26:10: fatal error:
'boost/preprocessor/cat.hpp' file not found
#include <boost/preprocessor/cat.hpp>
1 error generated.

Did anyone succeed to compile Sage on macOS 10.14? Is a separate, manual
installation of Boost necessary to compile? Sage does appear to include (or
auto-download?) Boost, so I assume this is not the case.