Download Sage from the source code (https://www.sagemath.org/),  I did it
on my Ubuntu-20.04 successfully following a video tutorial on its
installation, Here is the link to that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obtYxRDWAqU&list=PLKoFaw520YGVNQq-GE6QZTa6yUI7LWDV4&index=1&t=9s
.

First, read out the installation guide (for Linux)  from the official
website of SageMath and install all the prerequisites mentioned over there.
Be careful in setting the directory for Sage on your system. Else I am not
the expert, just a sage user and I have a little idea of installation
because I also had confronted installation errors.

May be helpful a bit