I am plotting a function between -9500 and 0 (included), using the standard
*plot* function:

[image: C14a.png]

So I would like to have the ticks of the vertical axis on the right instead
of on the left.

The "best" I have been able to get is this:

[image: C14b.png]

by plotting between -9500 and -187 (for -186 it does the same as before).

But this is not very elegant.

I do not know if *matplotlib* has an option for this, and in that case, how
to tell SageMath to use it (I have been unable to access *tick_params*()).

I do not include any code, as I think it is irrelevant to the question.

Guillermo