> Sage includes the database of graph classes from ISGCI. ISGCI offers a
>> Java application to query and render visual maps showing the inclusion
>> relationships among the graph classes and the complexity information wrt
>> optimization problems.
>>

> Are these visual maps the same sort of thing wikipedia has in the right
> hand box near the top of the page for regular graphs?
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_graph

Yes. You can access it at https://graphclasses.org/. Unfortunately I am not
able to install their Java application.

Sage does actually provide access through the object graph_classes, but I
am wondering if it allows to produce visual maps similar to ISGCI or your
example from Wikipedia. Given that Sage contains actually a graph theory
package.