> Why ?
>
> Because there ain’t no bloody option “simpy” in solve. There is an option
> “algorithm”, that accepts the “sympy” value…

It would be very helpful for us to see what code you tried that does work
in Sage command line that doesn't in Sage cell.  As Emmanuel indicates,
most likely it is a simple typing error - I know that happens to me all the
time.

> I have also observe that under Lin ux the current version is Sagemath 9.2.
>> Is it the current Sagecell version (I dont think so) ?
>
> As of Nov 12, 2020 11:39;57 CET, sagecell.sagemath.org runs 9.1

To elaborate, Sage cell usually takes some time to carefully check whether
there are any changes in how it processes with each stable Sage version.
 It usually updates a week or two later - you can follow the progress on
sage-cell Google group, where Andrey Novoseltsev does a very good job of
posting when updates occur.