Sagelib compilation worked now, make continued with certifi package. What
did I you? At first I uninstalled the whole "giac complex" which contains
giac, im, arb, flint, ppl, cddlib pari, sympow - devel, binary libraries
and executable packages.

But that was not enough: the problem occures with system python38-devel -
so I unsinstalled that package.

Then I configured like this:

*./configure --with-system-arb=no --with-system-cddlib=no
--with-system-flint=no --with-system-flintqs=no --with-system-giac=no
--with-system-iml=no --with-system-pari=no --with-system-pari_galdata=no
--wi*
*th-system-pari_seadata_small=no --with-system-ppl=no
--with-system-python3=no --with-python=PYTHON3*

Waiting some hours and that worked for sagelib. If I need to install the
giac complex I don't know. But I hope this prevents me for the pynac error
I posted before - there flint or pari was maybe compiled two times.

I let you know if the whole complilation works.

Tobias