1.  Did you by any chance accidentally update the jedi package? This is not
really a sage problem, but ipython 7.19.0 is incompatible with the most
recent version of jedi 0.18.0.  In your sage environment you can run "conda
list" to see what packages you have installed.  If jedi 0.18.0 is listed
then you can run "conda install jedi==0.17.2".

2.  That's kinda the whole point behind anaconda/miniconda.  You can put
different python projects into different environments so that their
dependencies don't contaminate one another.  If you want to have your sage
environment always loaded you can activate it in your .zshrc file or you
can do something like