Hi Ishai,

I don't know much about macOS but it seems that Apple Gatekeeper is not
letting you run SageMath. Apparently, it can be disabled:
https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/4038

I have not tried but it might be that the SageMath distribution on
conda-forge has a proper developer ID set, instructions are here:
https://wiki.sagemath.org/Conda

Did that help?

julian

* Ishai Dan-Cohen <isha...@gmail.com> [2021-01-31 03:30:59 -0800]: