I installed Sagemath for the entire system using ``sudo apt-get install
sagemath'' on my Ubuntu machine. When I tried to do something like ``sage
-i kohel_database,'' it told me that it is an unknown option. As searched
from the ASKSAGE etc., there's no such options within the apt installed
version. So is there alternatives to install packages for this kind of
sagemath environment? Or we need to start over and build a fresh local
sagemath environment from scratch?