For Mac I don't know where the system keep the files. I have tried to find it
because some of my student use a Mac, but without success. Sorry

De: "LouP" <louboog.twogr...@gmail.com>
À: "sage-support" <sage-support@googlegroups.com>
Envoyé: Mardi 9 Novembre 2021 23:35:46
Objet: Re: [sage-support] Using SageMath app online and saving worksheets?

Thank you Mr. Piatecki. I should have mentioned I am using a Mac. Sorry. But it
does sound like the files are local. -- Lou Pecora
On Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 12:48:21 PM UTC-5 cyrille piatecki wrote:

You can install Sagemath on your computer if you download the good file ( [
https://www.sagemath.org/download.html | https://www.sagemath.org/download.html
] ).
Under Windows your files are stored into c:\user\yourname\...