First I have seen that perhaps my question has an answer in AskSagemath but
currently it doesn't answer.

Suppose I have a list of variables x_1, x_2, x_3,...x_n

I have some sub-list of variables say [x_4, x_1, x_6...]. But whenever x_4,
x_5,x_6 belong to this list I want the substitution x_4 ->epsilon_0, x_5 ->
epsilon_1... (this is an only an example. Is there a way to do this in the
same way that we have a substitution in a fonction in Sagemath?