They look like two unrelated problems.  In SageMath 9.5 there is a path
problem which prevents the widgets nbextension.js file from being located
by the Tornado server in some situations.  (That is fixed in the current
release of the macOS app by creating a symlink at the path that the Tornado
server uses for the nbextension.js file.)  The PR is about a possible bug
in some version of jquery-ui.  The PR just updates to newer versions of
jupyter-widgets, jquery and jquery-ui.

- Marc