2022-02-16, 02:43:20 UTC, Bharathwaj Palvannan:

> I had already sent a crash report some weeks ago
> but I received no response.

This question of yours from 2017 was not answered:

  https://groups.google.com/g/sage-support/c/0dgWgFGxYQU

(hopefully you managed to solve that problem since then?)
but for your recent crash report there were two responses:

https://groups.google.com/g/sage-support/c/BadgRDXNSbY

To install Sage on your Mac, I suggest using the
"sagemath-forge" Conda distribution, following
the steps described here:

https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/NiP5jIfHusI/m/JDODj8lfAgAJ