On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 6:00 PM Varun Kumar <varun83it...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I'm trying to do   practical, we get some bug in sagemath occur that
> shown below:
>
> sage: p=points((n,1/n) for n in range(1,100000000))

points() is meant to be used for graphics.
Are you going to plot 10^8 points?

It's much more than the total number of pixels on a typical modern
computer monitor.
It's certainly was not designed for such values.
Basically, an internal structure used to build p causes the process to
run out of memory.
(If I try running this and checking how much RAM it takes, it goes all
they way to over 20Gb)

HTH
Dima